HAPPYTM Certified Coach Training Programs
Like all living things our brain is constantly changing and forever evolving. We can turn it into a beautiful, fruitful garden with clarity, direction and attention — or we may let it turn into a wild forest that is out of control.
Learning to be a coach is a deeply rewarding and systematic journey that develops self-awareness and creates structure which has the power to transform our amazing minds to shorten the gap between desires and reality.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a creative and thought-provoking partnership to maximise the clients’ personal and professional potential. The role of the coach is to provide skilled presence to listen powerfully, create absolute clarity, structure the conversation, maintain unwavering focus on goals, inspire an action plan, and agree firm accountabilities to empower the client in accomplishing the goal. This involves a process of deep discovery that is proven to be powerful in delivering meaningful and lifelong change.
Why learn to be an ICF Certified Coach?
- Are you passionate about making a difference to others and yourself?
- Would you like to develop the skills to help others at a professional level?
- Do you feel people can achieve much more than they think?
- Would you benefit from enhancing your personal mastery, leadership and communication skills?
- Would you like to learn skills that are portable, fulfilling and rewarding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have the potential to benefit from coach training! If this excites you, then we are waiting to hear from you and our program is exactly what will ignite the journey to empower your world!
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global association for professional coaches with over 22,000 members in more than 100 countries, with responsibility of developing the profession, setting ethical standards and accrediting coaches.
As a Certified Coach trained by us, you will:
- Be able to apply for your credentials after you have completed the curriculum and the course registration process is completed with ICF.
- Be globally recognised and benefit from the lifelong support.
- Gain more recognition and respect inside your company.
- Be able to start your own business to generate greater freedom, wealth and fulfilment.
- Have the key to unlock your own and others’ potential.
- Grow as a person, parent, employee, leader or business owner.
What are the benefits of professional coaching?
Coaching has been proven to be beneficial for personal and leadership development, empowering business and individuals to grow to their fullest potential. According to a survey published by the ICF:
- 99% were satisfied they used coaching services
- 96% would use coaches again
- 86% of companies got full return on investment
- 700% return on investment is expected for executive coaching*
Coaching is the fastest growing industries in the world and 94% in the industry believe it is here to stay long term with US is spending over $1 billion a year on corporate coaching.
Why choose us?
- A personalised learning experience that allows you to progress at your own pace
- Maximise your development with face to face class size of less than 6 participants
- A world-class and fast track coach training program that will be accredited by ICF International
- Exposure to our powerful 5 Step HAPPYTM System of empowerment, developed by combining the best of coaching models, ancient philosophy and latest neuroscience research.
- An active network of graduates, and opportunities for paid or reciprocal coaching sessions to accumulate coaching hours
- Our programs add practical value to your life from the start and designed to be fun and interactive, using a variety of learning modalities to suit everyone.
Who is the HAPPYTM Certified Coach Training Program suitable for?
The HAPPYTM Certified Coach Training program is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the skills to become a globally certified coach, able to empower their own and others’ lives.
- Employees in HR, management, company directors and senior leaders
- Entrepreneurs who run businesses where coaching can be a complimentary service
- Business consultants, management consultants, organisational leaders
- Child care parents returning to work
- Teachers, principals, councillors, or complimentary professions
- Retired individuals, community leaders, charity, missionary or church officials
- Other coaches who wish to advance their skills
- Anyone who wants to benefit from enhanced communication skills to create growth
HAPPYTM Certified Coach Training Program Overview
Our unique 5 Step HAPPYTM Certified Associate Coach (HCAC) and Professional Certified Coach (HCPC) Training Programs is designed to meet and exceed all the ICF requirement of hours, standards and components for credentialing. Application to have the program approved is submitted and expected to be approved within 12-16 weeks. At present the program is Certified internally upon completion of the program which includes an internal exam, observed coaching and final performance evaluation session conducted at PCC level.
|Modules included in ASCTH Certification|
|Module 1||Foundation of Coaching|
|Module 2||Application of Coaching|
|Module 3||Power of Coaching|
|Module 4||Mentor Coaching Clinic 1|
|Modules Included in ACTH Certification|
|Module 5||Context in Coaching|
|Module 6||Coach Supervision Clinic 1|
|Module 7||Corporate Coaching|
|Module 8||Mentor Coaching Clinic 2|
Our Course Leader
Our course leader, Avni Martin, is an ICF registered professional certified coach (PCC), mentor and trainer with 15 years of experience in developing people, businesses and leadership. Avni is passionate about delivering unparalleled coach training to every single participant.
With degree from Imperial College, London, Avni started her career in HR and Management Consulting, followed by developing her own company in UK before moving to Singapore, where she worked for a prominent leadership development organisation.
Based in Singapore, Avni is the founder of Martin Consulting and Coaching Solutions which was the sole franchise partner of one of the leading coach training schools, developing their business and delivering world class coaching and training.
Avni brings a lot of experience and energy to her training and runs a series of personal development workshops for teenagers, parents and couples called Empower Your Excellence in collaboration with other dedicated coaches in the community.
Avni is the Executive Committee Leader and Head of Coaching Science and Research Committee for the ICF Singapore Chapter, where she has initiated two pioneering projects with to develop the awareness and advancement of the coaching profession in the coaching community.
Projects include developing the first of a kind series of coaching video demonstrations that will be published on ICF website and organisational study to compare the awareness, application, perception and trends of coaching with other forms of intervention.
Our Next Course Dates
|Module 1||Foundation of Coaching||12th & 13th August 2020|
|Module 2||Application of Coaching||2nd & 3rd September 2020|
|Module 3||Power of Coaching||16th & 17th September 2020|
|Module 4||Mentor Coaching Clinic 1||1st & 2nd October 2020|
|Module 5||Context in Coaching||14th & 15th October 2020|
|Module 6||Coach Supervision Clinic 1||28th & 29th October 2020|
|Module 7||Corporate Coaching||11th & 12th November 2020|
|Module 8||Mentor Coaching Clinic 2||2nd & 3rd December 2020|
HCPC Training Program
HCPC Training Program includes 183 hours of coach specific training, attaining an ICF ACTP Certificate, will include:
- 8 Coach Learning Modules (includes 30 Hours Group Mentor Coaching)
- 60 Hours Peer Coaching Assignment
- 6 Observed Coaching Sessions
- 3 Hours One to One Mentor Coaching
- 1 Performance Evaluation
- 1 Written Case Study
- 1 Presentation on the Power of Coaching
HCAC Training Program
HCAC Training Program includes 93 hours of coach specific training, attaining an ICF ACSTH Certificate, will include:
- 1-4 Coach Learning Modules (includes 15 Hours Group Mentor Coaching)
- 30 Hours Peer Coaching Assignment
- 6 Observed Coaching Sessions
- 3 Hours One to One Mentor Coaching
- 1 Written Case Study
USD$1100 per module
Our Partnership Terms
In our partnership with you, we like you to take note of these:
- Full payment upon registration. No refund for cancellation made after registration. However, fees paid can be transferred to future programs or a substitute may be allowed to replace the registered applicant.
- A 30% forfeiture of the total fees will be deducted for cancellation with less than 7 working days’ notice, with the balance 70% to be used to pay for the next program.
- The company reserves the rights to change the venue or date of program if deemed necessary.
- A full refund will be made should the program be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
What do people say about us?
- Start-up Founder, KLAS Training
“Avni’s Leadership Coaching Program is refined, simple, yet powerful. I believe this journey would benefit anyone who wants to develop as leaders and create awareness of who we are, what we are, why we are the way we are, how to evolve at a deep level to get what we are capable of. Deeply grateful that I attended this course.”
Avni is exceptionally committed to ensuring that she gives her utmost as a trainer. Her authenticity, humanity and humility to learn from all creates an incredible space of safety that invites deep sharing. Learning with Avni is as well thought-provoking because she honours the knowledge and experience that everyone in the room has to offer. All the necessary ingredients for a powerful learning journey.Founder of MOSAIK
Avni is a very professional coach and committed mentor who gives 100% to whatever she decides to do. I worked with Avni to enhance my coaching skills which helped me sail through my ICF accreditation. I will choose Avni again next time I want to develop and update my coaching skills. Truly lucky to have found her as my mentor.MAPP (MSc Applied Positive Psychology) and ICF Certified Coach at Positive Prana
Avni has been an excellent mentor and coach to me. She is extremely knowledgeable and creates a safe safe that allows the client to feel at ease to open up. She helped me break down the issues and dig deeper to get to the root of things helping me resolve them. It was an empowering experience and her style is one of great patience which make the client feel heard and also understood. Thank you Avni, I would surely recommend you to my friends and colleagues and actually I have already been doing that. Wish you all the best!Executive coach and lawyer
I have participated in Avni's ACTP Bridging Programme. Avni is one of the best coaches I have ever come across, and her coaching mentoring a highly effective way of learning how to coach on a PCC level in the shortest amount of time. She will teach you how to be completely non-judgemental, and provoke deep transformation with your clients. If you want to take your coaching skills to the next level, or get accreditation, I can warmly recommend you contact Avni.
Avni is a natural at coach training. Right throughout the training Avni had the ability to make us deeply introspect and grow, through practice coaching and feedback, and by holding up a mirror for us to be the best versions of ourselves. Avni's training sessions were highly engaging with a good mix of theory, discussions, practice and reflections. Our cohort interacted very well with each other and Avni was instrumental in ensuring each of us became clearer in addressing our developmental needs as coaches. Avni has helped me make the transition into thinking more deeply about my role as a coach and has inspired me in my coaching journey.Executive and a Career Development Coach
I can highly recommend Avni's Accredited Coach Training Program. Avni is a masterful coach, and trainer and she has the unique ability to give feedback to peer coaching sessions that is concise, actionable and provided with so much positive energy that we all grew from session to session. As all the participants were already practising coaches, Avni flexibly adjusted the training to meet the needs of the group. She used training materials, lots of peer coaching sessions, a variety of exercises, reviewed the ICF Coaching Competencies at Master Certified Coach (MCC) level, and last but not least provided access to MCC coaching sessions, which provided invaluable opportunity for us to develop our coaching skills.Performance and Leadership Coach
Avni is a dedicated and passionate coach trainer who goes above and beyond with her training programmes to ensure all concerned are fully equipped to serve their clients better. She also provides peer to peer mentoring for those going through accreditation to add further value to her training methods. The training modules around Organisational and Team coaching were also beneficial. Avni has spent many years honing her craft and developing training material to ensure she keeps herself and clients up to date with thoughts and best practice of the coaching industry.Executive, Organisational and Career Coach
- Adjunct Lecturer at Insititute of Technical Education
I am grateful to be trained by Avni to be an ICF Accredited Certified Coach (ACC) . Avni's coaching training program is in depth, comprehensive and gives personalised attention. Her passion for training and developing coaches amazes me as she gives all that she has without ever holding anything back! I’m indeed inspired by Avni's excellent grasp of what coaching truly is which ongoingly empowers me to reach newer heights as a coach. I would highly recommend Avni as a coach trainer and mentor coach. Thank you!
It is my privilege to learn and grow as a person, practitioner, and facilitator as I completed my ACTP Coach Training Course with Avni Martin. Avni is a brilliant coach, trainer, mentor and supervisor with a passion and presence to deeply transform people. Time and time again I observed the profound difference Avni made in her clients and students including myself with authentic care given to each individual to develop the best in them. Avni is a rare and special gem with knowledge, wisdom, and skills to optimize personal success.Relationship Coach